Relationships are our most important chemistry.
Committed to excellence.
Focused efforts. Savings at your fingertips.
What you need. When you need it.
Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
10Fold Group Inc. www.10foldgroupinc.com (Evergreen Solutions, Verdechem Technologies, Laranja Chemical) is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team of accomplished professionals in Okotoks!
10Fold Group Inc. is an organization that is focused on the development and commercialization of clean chemical technology, creating alternative chemistry solutions for industry. Our technology optimizes a balance between performance, safety and economics as we work with our industry partners to provide effective solutions for a wide range of specialty chemical applications relating to maintenance and various industrial process activities. Over the past 25 years, our company has successfully integrated its ever-advancing technology into the Oil & Gas, Mining, Transportation and Construction industries, focused primarily on domestic markets, but also responding to growing opportunities in various international markets.
- Processing sales orders, shipping documents, and invoices
- Resolving customer service issues
- Post customer payments
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Generate customer-related reports and statements
- Create and update records/databases
- Support sales and finance activities
- Provide backup to other admin staff as required
- Freight and delivery coordination
- Proactive Customer management
- Provide management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, market situation, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Outbound prospecting for new opportunities
- Collaborate with the Outside Sales team to determine effective sales strategies
- Receive inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to the Outside Sales team when required
- Sell products and services to walk-in or telephone customers at the order desk
- Conduct follow-up with existing customers via phone and email to cross-sell and/or up-sell
- Assist in creating request for proposal (RFP) responses for potential clients
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
- Attend periodic sales training to update product knowledge and services, new manufacturing techniques, new product lines and material, and learn about our manufacturing capabilities
- High School Diploma, secondary School preferred
- 5+ years customer service experience
- Familiarity Microsoft office, and office management software (ERP, etc.)
- Good problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have a reliable vehicle to commute to Okotoks?
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with commissions
- RRSP matching program
- In house and on the job training
- Benefits package
- Family oriented atmosphere